Job Opportunity with the Temple U. Collaborative on Community Inclusion of Individuals with Psychiatric Disabilities
The Research assistant will provide support to help coordinate and carr out research studies at the Temple University Collaborative on Community Inclusion located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This will involve data collection, editing, and entry; resarch participant recruitment and retention; facilitating and monitoring relationships with collaborators; support of IRB submissions; development of resources and proeducts; and general organizational and administrative support to our multidisciplinary research team.
For more information, or to apply for this position, visit the Temple University Employment Opportunity Website and search job number TU-19474.
- Ability to conduct general fact finding searches, including Internet and scholarly literature searches.
- Strong interest in rehabilitation research.
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to operate all standard office equipment and software including MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with diverse population of students, faculty, staff, and doctors.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and planning.