Free Webinar 15: Emerging Roles in Peer Support – Supporting Employment and Educational Recovery
Learn more here: http://inaops.org/free-webinar-series/ or scroll down.
Sept. 26, 2014 – Noon-1 p.m. EDT
(11 a.m. – Noon CDT, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. MDT, 9 a.m.-10 a.m. PDT)
Presenter: Lyn Legere
Lyn, a nationally known presenter and consultant, has collaborated on the development of several curricula aimed at increasing peoples’ awareness and confidence in supporting this important area of recovery.
Join Lyn Legere this Friday as she explores important emerging roles for peer supporters. Supported employment and education is rapidly gaining attention as systems transform to a recovery orientation.
Lyn’s presentations are always fascinating, informative and full of good humor.
To join the webinar:
- Click the link to access the webinar: https://optum.webex.com/optum/j.php?MTID=m16d6b2eec868728090ab58e2aca291a3
(If requested, enter your name and email address.)
- Click “Join”. (If the “join” button does not turn green when you first access the page, you may have to wait a few minutes and then refresh your screen).
3. To join the audio portion of the webinar: provide your number when you join the meeting to receive a call back.
Alternatively, you can call US\Canada: 1-763-957-6300
1. Go to https://optum.webex.com/optum/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click “Support”.
To update this meeting to your calendar program (such as Outlook), click this link:
To join the audio conference
Provide your number when you join the meeting to receive a call back.
Alternatively, you can call one of the following numbers:
If you have not previously participated in one of our webinars (made possible through the generous assistance of Optum Behavioral Health Services) please log in about ten minutes early to be certain you have downloaded the proper software. If you have not, you will be prompted to do so. The download is quick, free and easy!!!
Questions? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a Past Webinar?
Did you miss any of the previous webinars? You can view the slides for early webinars and links to those that were recorded here.