June 22-25, 2014
Tomorrow, May 1st, is the first day of Mental Health Awareness Month; a month that calls attention to strategies and approaches that help all Americans achieve wellness and good mental and overall health.
Hundreds of your colleagues from across the country have already registered for the Recovery Workforce Summit: 2014 PRA Annual Conference, June 22-25, 2014, in Baltimore, Maryland, to invest in their own mental health and professional development, so they can more effectively help psychiatric rehabilitation consumers recover and lead healthier lives.
Kick off Mental Health Awareness Month by registering for the Recovery Workforce Summit – take the time to do something for yourself and rejuvenate:
- All sessions and events are designed to make your job easier. 95% of the 2013 Annual Conference attendees found the conference to be a valuable use of their organization’s time and resources.
- The keynote sessions will inspire you – sometimes during the day to day of our jobs we lose sight of the bigger picture. Senator Creigh Deeds and Dr. Linda Teplin will remind you why your profession is so essential.
- Gather inspiration and ideas from industry leaders and colleagues in sessions and during networking events. 95% of 2013 Annual Conference attendees noted they would recommend the event to other psych rehab professionals.
- Take the pressure off your continuing education requirements – you can choose from over 40 sessions to earn over 17 contact hours from 7 providers. Choose from total available hours from the following providers: CPRP=71.5; Psychology (APA)=46.5; Rehabilitation Counseling (CRCC)=52.5; Alcoholism and Drug Abuse (NAADAC)=34.5; Social Work (ASWB)=54; Occupational Therapy (ASWB)=34.5; Counseling (NBCC)=33.
- Have you been meaning to get started on earning your CPRP? We’ve made it easy. A complete CPRP Prep Course is included in a full conference registration.
- Make it a mini-vacation: Connect with friends and meet new colleagues while enjoying the sites, entertainment, and restaurants in Baltimore.
Start off Mental Health Awareness Month by investing in your personal wellbeing and professional development. Make the decision to join hundreds of psych rehab professionals at all levels at the Recovery Workforce Summit by registering today.
Need help persuading your organization to send you? Click for tips.
*Continuing education hours subject to change.