The National Mental Health Consumers’ Self-Help Clearinghouse is currently negotiating with a hotel in Orlando, Florida, to hold a national mental health conference on the dates of Wednesday, October 22, 2014, through Sunday, October 26, 2014, with the potential for a pre-conference institute on October 20-21, 2014. Although SAMHSA has not yet approved the Alternatives conference, we are hopeful that we will have approval soon, and we wanted to make sure everyone knew about the great location and the October dates! We hope to see you there!
News & Alerts
The National Mental Health Consumers' Self-Help Clearinghouse is dedicated to providing you with the most up-to-date information on mental health and consumer issues. In an effort to keep you informed and to respond to your needs, we update our Web site regularly. Look here first to find the latest additions to our site.
Transforming Lives through Supported Employment
Friday, February 21, 2014
disAbility Law Center of Virginia needs a new logo!
They are having a contest with judges and prizes.
Submit your entry by February 28 and follow these rules.
1. Send each submission separately to info@dLCV.org. You may submit more than one entry. Include your name, phone number, email address and mailing addresses with each submission. The submitter’s name and postal address is required for exchanging legal papers.
2. Send submissions as JPGs.
3. Submit images for the printed letterhead and the website and Facebook presence both in color and in black and white. Submit samples of each style and color.
4. The design should convey our mission of respecting and advancing the rights of people with disabilities. More information on our mission can be found at our website, www.dLCV.org.
5. The logo should eventually be available in a high resolution source format, modifiable using PhotoShop Elements.
6. The winning submitter must agree to assign the copyright to the disAbility Law Center of Virginia and attach no other restrictions to the use of the logo. All submitters must declare that they do not infringe the rights of another party and that publishing their logos for the purpose of this contest is acceptable.
7. The contest will run until midnight February 28th, 2014. Any submissions received after this date will not be considered.
8. A jury will select the winning submission. Nominal prizes will be awarded to the top candidates.
9. Top candidates will be invited to our Gala on March 20, 2014.
10. Remember, dLCV uses a small “d” to emphasize the “Ability” in disAbility.
11. If you have any questions please contact info@dLCV.org.
Printable copy of the rules here.