To download webinar, right click here and save presentation to your computer.
Download the PowerPoint presentation here.
The third webinar in this series provided a national platform to discuss the roles that peer specialists can play in promoting the competitive employment goals of the people with mental health conditions with whom they work.
- Richard Baron -- Director of Knowledge Translation, The Temple University Collaborative on Community Inclusion of Individuals with Psychiatric Disabilities
- Nicole Darr -- Institute for Recovery and Community Integration
- Lori Ashcroft -- Recovery Innovations
- Carol Ward-Colasante -- Consultant, The Temple University Collaborative on Community Inclusion of Individuals with Psychiatric Disabilities
- Fred McLaren -- Co-Chair, The Temple University Collaborative's National Leadership Committee