Date: Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Time: 2 - 3:30 p.m. ET
Facilitator: Chacku Mathai, CPRP, STAR Center Director
Description: The STAR Center Community of Practice on Facilitative Leadership and Collaboration is for you, if you are involved in mental health systems transformation at any level and you are interested in taking your community organizing and leadership skills to the next level.
- Define principles and factors that make collaboration work
- Discuss facilitative leadership skills and approaches
- Determine opportunities and challenges for collaborative action across communities
What is a Community of Practice?
Communities of practice are groups of people who share a concern or a passion for something they do and learn how to do it better as they interact regularly. ~ Etienne Wenger-Trayner
The STAR Center Community of Practice involves:
- Open monthly web-conference presentation
- Dialogue and experience sharing between participants
- Optional homework and practical application exercises
- Mentoring and network development
Join the STAR Center Community of Practice on Facilitative Leadership and Collaborative Action!