In the fifth event in our popular webinar series we will focus on the role peer specialists can play in assisting people with mental health conditions who are involved with the criminal justice system.
- Richard Baron / MA / Temple University Collaborative on Community Inclusion of Individuals with Psychiatric Disabilities
- LaVerne D. Miller, Esq. / Policy Research Associates, Inc.
- Lori Schultz / Peerstar LLC
- James P. Kimmel, Jr., J.D., Esq. / Peerstar LLC
STAR Center / GAINS Center Three-Part Series on Supporting the Recovery of Justice-Involved Consumers
- Learning About Us, Learning to Help Us: Supporting People with Psychiatric Disabilities in the Criminal Justice System
- The Self-Advocacy and Empowerment Toolkit
- The Promising Practices Guide